Congratulations! You are now on the e-mail notification list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This Shabby Chic armchair does more than just combine cushy comfort with exquisite good looks. All our pieces are made by quality craftsmen, using hardwoods and 8-way hand tied construction. This small living room armchair is designed so that our generously cut slipcovers can be properly tucked underneath the seat cushions. Slipcovers are machine washable and feature zippers for easy care.
Handmade in Los Angeles, Shown in White Denim
- This item is made to order and normally ships within 6-8 weeks. ** Lead times may increase up to 2 weeks during promotional periods**
- Measurements: 40"W x40"D x24"H
- Handmade by quality craftsman using kiln dried hardwoods and eight-way hand tied construction
- Easy slipcover design with down & feather or synthetic cushions
- Slipcovers are machine washable
- Made in the USA
- Each piece can be customized to your exact specifications, fabric choice or cushion fill, please contact for details.
- Returns cannot be accepted on made-to-order furniture pieces
- To request swatch samples, please email us at email@example.com
- Throw pillows sold separately
- Also available in a sofa and sectional
- Seat Height: 19" Seat Depth: 23" Seat Width: 24"
- Arm Height: 24"
A $400 In-Home Delivery Service Flat Fee for shipping this item will be automatically added in the cart.
We are proud of our exclusive In-Home Delivery Service. This service includes bringing the item(s) into your home, unpacking and assembling as required, and the packaging removed. This item is available for delivery within the continental United States. Shipping estimate up to 25 business days after pick up for delivery. For shipments to international locations, Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping rates and information. Additional fees will apply for shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories. Thank you.
**For international orders: Duties and taxes(if any) are to be paid by the customer at the time of arrival. Shabby Chic does not collect this at checkout.**