Autographed - Shabby Chic Interiors Book
- Photographed by Amy Neunsinger, this eclectic book of quirky inspiration, falls into chapters according to location, and begins with Rachel's breathtaking Los Angeles residence.
- Next, we wander into a sumptuous home in the Hollywood hills before heading to the coast and a beautiful Malibu beach cottage.
- A hideout in southern California is next on the journey, followed by a peek at celebrity homes, including the house that once belonged to Marilyn Monroe.
- Throughout, the focus is on the treasured, cherished things that make a home truly intimate and special.
- With flea-market finds, pretty vintage, and objects of pure functionality, this book celebrates all that is wonderfully Shabby Chic.
- 190 Pages.
- © September 2009.
- Each copy of this book will be autographed by author Rachel Ashwell personally.
Standard shipping available.