Congratulations! You are now on the e-mail notification list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Roberts Surfboards x Shabby Chic - Somerset Blue
Celebrating 30 years of Shabby Chic with a timeless surf collection by Robert Weiner of Roberts Surfboards. Robert, a true artist, was awarded Shaper of the Year for 2011 by Surfing Magazine. He and his wife Laurie, an interior designer, met Rachel Ashwell at a book signing a few years ago. All being lovers of the sea and all things floral, wanted to bring their craftmanship together for a once in a lifetime partnership. Two limited edition Shabby Chic surfboards. This collection is state of the art and absolutely beautiful, the boards can live as an art piece at home too.
Each board is custom shaped in Ventura, CA.
Please allow 10 weeks for delivery.
- All sales are final on this Item, no returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- Color: Shabby Wildflower print: White with large pink floral clusters
- Measurements: 7'6" - for custom size please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Content: Fiberglass
- Details: Classic Funboard shape.
- Because each board is custom made to order, all sales are final.
- Made in USA
A $175 Flat Fee for shipping this item will be automatically added in the cart. This item is available for delivery within the continental United States. Shipping estimate up to 21 business days. For shipments to international locations, Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories, please email us at email@example.com for shipping rates and information. Thank you.