Tutublue™ x Shabby Chic - Long Suit - Royal Bouquet
Celebrating 30 years of Shabby Chic
™ with a fun and functional swim collection.
Tutublue™, A Southern California based company by Sarah Buxton produces UPF50 full-body swimsuits. Sarah, a California native, had a melanoma scare (thankfully OK now) the incident made her passionate about producing swimwear/activewear that protects against the sun. A perfect pairing of beauty, comfort and function, using
Tutublue™'s most popular shapes with some of Shabby's icon prints.
”You may return your order for a refund if the items are unworn/unwashed, the original tags are still attached, and the hygienic liner is intact.”
- Color: Shabby Royal Bouquet Pink Print
- Measurements: Model is wearing a small; Available in Small, Medium, and large
- Content: 84% polyester, 16% Lycra
- Details: Made with UPF50 fabric that blocks 97% of the suns UVA/UVB rays.
- Care: For best results rinse after every use and hang dry. Hand wash or machine wash cold with delicates, hang dry. Do not bleach, fabric softener or solvents. Do not dry clean, Do not iron.
- Made in the USA
These are general guidelines...
All measurements are in inches. Tutublue suits are made with spandex which enables them to stretch. When selecting your size, we recommend going by your build, as the length can be altered if needed. If you have a larger or smaller build then you may go up or down in size for a better fit. The inseam is generous to allow for a longer leg or a larger build, or to cover your feet for more protection!
***Please note that sizing and fit cannot be guaranteed; Please review our return policy in its entirety in the Returns section**
|Point of Measure||S||M||L|
|Waist Circumference (the Narrowest part of the garment)||25"||26.5"||28"|
|Hip Circumference (Measurement starts 8" below the waist))||32"||33.5"||35"|
Standard Shipping Available