Congratulations! You are now on the e-mail notification list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
The folk bed is a romantic, rustic statement piece perfect for comfy lounging or sleeping. Combine the folk bed frame, mattress, feather bed, bolster pillow and folk bed slipcover to build your perfect lounge space. Folk bed frames are handmade of reclaimed pine with natural cracks, crevices and variations, intended to be admired and embraced. Each folk bed component is sold individually. Made in Los Angeles.
- Made to order in the USA.
- Returns and cancellations cannot be accepted on made to order furniture. Final sale on all bed frames and mattresses.
- Please allow upwards of 4-5 weeks to ship the mattress and/or folk bed frame. Additional transit times apply.
- Each folk bed component is sold individually. Please place your order using the drop-down menu above. Square decorative pillows shown in above images are not for sale and are excluded from the folk bed collection.
- Folk bed frame is made of reclaimed pine with distressed antique white finish and castor legs. Reclaimed wood entails natural characteristics of knots, cracks, holes and finish variations. These elements are to be expected and embraced.
- ** Due to the handmade nature of the folk bed frame, and variance in thickness and lengths of the reclaimed woods, all dimensions allow for a 1-2" (+/-) variance. **
- Additional folk bed details:
- Twin folk bed frame: 40"W x 76"L x 7"H
- Mattress: Quilted top. SurfaceCool™ fiber with 1″ comfort foam support layer and 4 1/2″ foam base. Approximate height: 6.5"
- Feather bed: Down (5%) / Feather (95%); cotton lining.
- Folk bed slip: White Denim made of 100% Cotton.
- Bolster insert and slip: 14"R x 40"W Down / Feather insert. White Denim slip made of 100% Cotton.
- For Twin, Queen, and King size bed frames, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A flat oversized shipping fee of $600 applies to the mattres and/or folk bed frame and will be added to the cart at checkout. Standard shipping available for feather bed, folk bed slip, and bolster insert and slip.
We are proud of our exclusive in-home delivery service. When indicated, these items are brought into your home, placed in the desired location, and the packaging is cleared from the site. This item is available for delivery within the continental United States. Average transit times are 4-6 weeks and vary by location.
For shipments to international locations, including Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories, please email email@example.com for shipping estimates and details. Additional fees will apply, and transit times may be extended. **International duties and taxes are to be paid by the customer at the time of arrival when applicable. Rachel Ashwell® Shabby Chic® does not collect these fees at checkout.**